I must say, I have mixed emotions about someone coming to see our house. While the possibility of actually selling it and getting one step closer toward the direction we feel God is leading us in is definitely exciting, I'm also sad for multiple reasons.
- This was my first place on my own and I put my heart and soul into making it just what I wanted.
- Then, it's Mike & I's first place together. We've spent our entire marriage so far here.
- I still just really like it.
- With Baby W.'s arrival quickly approaching, I've envisioned spending the days with him here... and not knowing where we'd be otherwise is kinda tough.
- I hate the idea of having bought when the market peaked and then selling when it's bottoming out... but, it's all about being available to go where God leads.
- Being less committed to staying in this area is bittersweet. I hate the idea of leaving family right when our family is growing.