Wednesday, January 28, 2009

16 weeks

Well, somehow even though as of today, I've lost about 8 lbs during this pregnancy, the baby is finally starting to make his/her presence a little more visible :) I guess it didn't hurt that I had packed on some extra pounds over the last year. At my appointment today, I got to hear our baby's heart beating strong...apparently baby is doing just fine, it's just mom that's been miserable. But the doc's are getting me on all kinds of stuff that will hopefully help me keep food down, so hopefully better days are ahead... Here's a pic of us at 16 weeks.

1 comment:

The Esperats said...

Who knows if it's true, but people used to tell me being really sick was a good thing, idicating the baby's settling in well. Hope the fun part of pregnancy comes soon! Do you have your appt. scheduled yet to find out if you've got a girl or boy in there?