Thursday, July 10, 2008

Needing Something New

I miss designing. Sadly, my current job neither requires nor allows for much creativity and I am realizing how much I miss that artistic outlet. So using my very limited resources, I felt the urge to do a quick redesign on my blog. What do you think? :)

I love opportunities to be creative, so I jump on them whenever I get the chance. My latest indulgences have been coming up with baby names for whenever that day comes, (yes, I admit it... I have narrowed it down to 5 that Mike likes too... I'm just praying none of my many pregnant friends beat me to them!) planning a baby shower for Suzanne, and hopefully soon, helping my mom pick paint colors, kitchen counters, and furniture for my their new house. (That's the best when I can help spend someone else's money!) :) Sometimes for me, the need to be creative can get expensive, so I'm sure Mike is glad I'm not redecorating any rooms in our house or redesigning my wardrobe!

2 comments:

Jess said...

i like it! you're very artistic! Picking out baby names is fun. i was surprised how much trouble we had deciding/committing when we actually had to! I'd ask what you're five are, but i don't want to steal. :) haha

Childress Family said...

Hi! I like the new design. When you have kids, you'll have plenty of chances to put that creativity to work! I naturally lack it, so have been praying for it lately to think up fun things to do when it's too hot outside!